Pindoria Solicitors acts on behalf of debtors and defendants who have judgment against them and wish specialist and experienced solicitors to deal with any disputed debts.
If we cannot help you, for example, we believe the claim is justified, we will tell you. Otherwise, we will respond to the claim:
- If you have received a solicitor’s letter, we will reply
- If a claim has been issued against you through the County Court, we will reply
- If you have received a statutory demand, we will apply to the Court to have it set aside
- If you have received a letter from a debt collector, we will reply
- If you have a charging order, we will try to have this removed
- If you have been asked to court, then we will represent you
Our service includes replying to all the correspondence you receive and providing advice on what you should do next.
Our debt recovery solicitors believe that clients should be comfortable with our service and professional approach.