At Pindoria Solicitors we recognise that we are more than a business, we are a profession and as such, we sincerely promote the highest ethical standards.
For all our clients we promise to:-
• Represent their interests at all times and adhere to strict confidentiality.
• Explain to clients at the earliest opportunity the work that may be required and the prospects of a successful outcome.
• Keep clients regularly informed of progress or, if there is none, advise them when their case will develop.
• Deal with queries promptly and always try to return telephone calls the same day.
• Make sure clients understand the likely degree of financial risk that they will be taking on.
• Our legal fees will be agreed in advance either an hourly rate with an estimate or fixed fee work regardless of length of time it takes us to complete the work.
We will always be responsive to the needs of our clients, and will do our best to explain the legal process with utmost clarity.
We strive for the legal experience with Pindoria Solicitors to be pleasant and professional and when we accept a client, we work in partnership with them to pursue the best possible outcome.
Pindoria Solicitors Limited (company registration number: 7093710) is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA Number: 523206). A list of Directors is available for inspection at our offices.