Pindoria Solicitors Limited (“Pindoria Solicitors”, “Our”, “We” or “Us”)
1. The Voucher is valid until midnight on 31st March 2016.
2. The Voucher entitles the holder to £100.00 off Mirror Wills, Lasting Power of Attorneys and Trusts or alternatively £50.00 off a Single Will.
3. Only one voucher per transaction can be redeemed.
4. The Voucher must be presented to us at the start of your matter or before the initial meeting.
5. Full payment (after obtaining credit under the Voucher) must be made at the initial meeting. We shall not commence legal work until we are in receipt of unconditional cleared funds from you.
6. The Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer or promotion that may be running at the time of redemption.
7. The Voucher is not exchangeable for cash and is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-assignable.
8. We are not responsible if the voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission; in these circumstances no replacement will be provided.
9. We will not be liable to you for any loss and/or damages of any kind suffered in connection with:
a) Your redemption and/or use of the Voucher;
b) Your inability to use the Voucher due to it being lost or forgotten; or
c) The use of the Voucher by any person(s) not authorised or approved by you.
10. Only original Vouchers will be accepted, copies of Vouchers will not be accepted.
11. We reserve the right to refuse any Voucher if we suspect that it is in any way fraudulent.
12. Our usual exacting service standards apply to all clients, including those we are working with through a Voucher.
13. We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Voucher with another product of equivalent value from time to time without any prior notice.
14. We will abide by Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme Charter.
15. We will not provide you with tax planning advice under this Voucher.
16. Full payment must be made at the initial meeting. We shall not commence legal work until we are in receipt of unconditional cleared funds from you.
17. You agreed to provide genuine feedback on to us.
18. By redeeming the Voucher, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
For any queries relating to the above terms, please contact Sangeeta Rabadia on 020 8951 6959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.